5 Things to do on Pinterest

Bunny Moreno Pinterest

Recently I have rediscovered the joy of using Pinterest. There are so many social media outlets online but like so many of you there are some I enjoy more than others. Pinterest has defiantly become one of them!



If you haven't tried out Pinterest yet, let me show you five things that you can do while you are on. The best part of creating these boards is the FUN that you will have while doing it. Especially so if you are a organizer or list maker such as myself. It is a great way to keep images of things you want to do or find inspiring. Which leads me to being inspired. Looking at other people boards and your own can lead to a slew of fresh ideas for blog posts, projects, and recipes galore. I cannot wait to try out some of the recipes I found while pinning.



This can lead you to being creative in ways you never imagined you could or discovering new things you would never have seen if you didn't peak into this site. Lastly, you can find new blogs/companies/vintage shops while sifting through some amazing pins which can then lead you to making new friends/acquaintances.

Bunny's Victory Pinterest
It is a win/win situation to use Pinterest. After being told about the toolbar that you can add on your computer I have been having a crazy fun time pinning things I love or find interesting or inspiring. It really has been a blast!

You can find me on Pinterest and if you do feel free to scour over my pins. I do hope you will find some inspiration among them!