Celebrities @ Claridge's Hotel

The last hotel were I went in search of celebrities was Claridge's. Just like Dorchester is this hotel a regular used hotel for celebrities. This trip I've met the following celebrities at this hotel.

Mark Ruffalo, the Acamedy Award Nominee, is mostly known for his parts in "Zodiac", "Blindness", "Shutter Island" and the upcoming "The Avengers" ensemble movie. Mark ruffalo has always been one of my favourite actors so I was very happy to meet him. He signed my "Blindness" posterphoto and posed for a picture outside of the hotel.

Below is the trailer for Shutter Island, starring Mark Ruffalo.

Annette Bening (American Beauty, Mars Attacks!, Open Range, The Siege) has already been nominated for 4 Academy Awards. When she came out of the hotel she signed the DVD-cover of my all time favourite movie American Beauty. She also tried to pose for a picture with me, but because she didn't dare to come closer it isn't the best picture you could imagine unfortunately.
Below is a clip for the classic movie American Beauty, starring Annette Bening.

Below is another clip of American Beauty, my favourite movie

Hailee Steinfeld, who is now nominated for an Academy Award for her performance in True Grit signed a picture of True Grit and posed for a picture.
Below is the trailer for the upcoming film True Grit, starring Hailee Steinfeld.

Talulah Riley, known for her performance in The Boat That Rocked and St. Trinian's, posed for a picture.

Ivan Reitman, the director of Ghostbusters, Kindergarten Cop and Twins, posed for a picture.